your daily news


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rooney vs. Messi

There is some interesting banter today going on over on the always lively Argentina blog about comparisons being made between Argentina’s Lionel Messi and England’s Wayne Rooney. The expectations for each of these young forwards seem to be increasing each day we move closer to the World Cup. It is only natural that people are comparing the two. I personally think Rooney is a slightly more complete player at this point in time, but Messi will have a better career over the long run. I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking it would be very cool if the two young guns square off in Germany this summer. Argentina against England – that is one match you might be able to convince me to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner